Perrine Boat Works, Barnegat, NJ, 2009

Comments

  1. I’m recently from Seattle Washington and San Diego I do wood boats up until mid 90s I recently moved to Barnegat New Jersey where I’ve went on to do Glass repair diesel troubleshooting deck work bright work hand painted at its extremes best where I’ve stumbled across this old building with a sign on it PErrine boat works Looked it up Google the information and an astonished by some of the things I’ve learned my recent work has been in Florida and California where I’m able to work around moving here in Barnegat has limited me Time I’ve work and I thought to myself it would be cool to bring a historical place such as the building I found in Barnegat back alive so basically I am trying to find the owner of the building to see if there’s a way I could obtain a place to work you around and bring a piece of history back to life my name is Michael Landry I am the owner of nautical Corleone and Center which was based in Bellingham Washington please reach back at nautical Corleone and Center email address yachting center at aol.com Or text me at 702-715-7928 for any information regarding the old building and if there’s any interest in other readers for all your marinara needs I’ll be there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea who owns the building, I just snapped a photo of it many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could go to the county court house and find out who pays the taxes on the property. That is public information. Also. The Seaport museum just acquired the contence of the building and plan to put it on exhibit. They will be a great help. I also share your interest in old wooden sailboats.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Biegenwald murders